Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thing # 19 Other Social Networks

I haven't ever been a member of any social networking sites other than Myspace and Facebook unitl I became a member of the Ning Network, Teacher Pop. I think this is a great social network that easily allows you to navigate from page to page. The use of this site is endless for teachers to communicated and relay ideas. I really like the Ning College 2.0 social network as it included many college students. The networking and idea exchange of this social network could be a very valuable a college student. The gains could be both from a social context and a educational context. The network really reminded me of a low budget myspace as it offered the application of pictures, chats, and messaging. I could use this social network in the present to find college friends but this could lead to job opportunities. The relationships I form could be used later to help seek out a job or a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment