Monday, November 9, 2009

Thing #18 Mybook & Facespace

My facebook and myspace pages are the two webpages that I most often access. It is important for educators to understand social networking works because that is how all the students within as school make friends and become connected. I did not really gain any insights to these sites because I so frequently use them. I really like the music aspect of myspace, yet at the same time profiles often become cluttered with junk and applications. Facebook is more to the point and in all honesty my favorite. Facebook is very useful because of the instant message application. I don't really think there is a place for these sites within the classroom due to there casual nature. Social networking sites could cause a distraction within the classroom and they really lack the needs for formal communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment