Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Seriously One Last Thing

So Animoto was by far my favorite application I discovered through the completion of my 23 things. Animoto was alot of fun because I made a video of a Cowboy Party that my frat had this semester. The site was very easy to use and fun. All my friends loved the video. I really want to continue these types of exercises in class that I am either the student or the teacher. I would like to continue to learn more; on that note I would also like to share my knowledge. I wasn't really surprised by any aspects of project specifically. The overall enjoyment of the project was a pleasant surprise though. The concept of this program was overall very good. The time restraint of this course often times made this assignment stressful, but there is no way to fix the length of a semester. The information I gained from this project will help me to become more aware of technology as a teacher. I will continue to stay updated on web 2.0 tools through the use and application of the new tools that become available. Overall this was a very good learning experience and an opportunity to expand my technological knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment