Monday, November 9, 2009

Thing #16 Organuctive

I chose the Google start page to become my homepage. I really liked this page because it was very user friendly and was in a familiar format. All the Google applications are very usable and are commonly used. I plan to make the Google start page my homepage as it has updates on all current news, weather, and sports. The online calendars are most useful because they serve as reminders of specific dates. Online calendars are also very easily changed and updated. To me the idea of the to-do list is very reasonable, yet it just turns into to much work. The calendar tool in all honesty would most benefit a busy teacher keep up with assignment due dates, meeting dates, and up coming events. I use the calendar application of Google more often than any other online feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment