Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thing #6 Web 2.0 Cools

I really liked Team Snap, this is an excellent web tool for a dedicated teacher who would also like to be a coach. I liked Team Snap because it was very user friendly and had a free application. You could also pay a low monthly fee for a few extra options. This site had many useful features which include: the ability to manage the team’s active roster, keep track of game records, and also includes a calendar that informs you of all the team’s events. This Web 2.0 tool could definitely be used in an educational setting by teachers who are also coaches. The use of this tool would allow teachers to remain more focused on the academic part of their job, thus better educating the students.

3 comments:

  1. I really like that you incorporated coaching into your 23 things. Since coaching could potentially be a major part of your teaching career, I think it is wise on your part to be fiding ways now to balance both. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this site, but it sounds very interesting. Great idea for a website, I'll definitely be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great site for coaches. I coach various sports and this site appears to make the task of coaching run a little smoother. I myself do not use this site but I know coaches who have and loved it. I guess I'm just a little old fashion and rather have the oppurtunity to talk in person or by phone with the parents, just having the satisfaction of know that parents have recieved all the information I suppose. But I agree that the site would give coaches/teachers more time to focus on the students and agenda.

    ReplyDelete