Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thing #4 Commenting Community

Commenting is the only way an individual can extract the human element from a blog. Alot can be read, but interaction makes the difference. Do not always expect a response to your blog comments and if a reponse is to long it is proper to create a new post. Both ideas contain a certain amount of understanding and etiquette which is necessary when using a blog. Brandy Seagraves Thing #2: I commented on this blog because Brandy is my friend and sits next to me. I also respect her views on the field of education. Heather Colson’s Thing #6: I commented on this blog because of the interesting website she discovered. Courtney Pack’s Thing #3: I commented on this blog because I agreed entirely with her idea of blogging as a healthy form of self expression. Carrie Smith’s Thing #2: I commented on this blog simply because of our shared interest of the beach. Joan Ryan Thing#4: I commented on this blog because I also thought it was odd to find so much information in the blog format. The Ill Man: I commented on this blog because it possessed funny, yet interesting historical photos. Mapstew: I commented on this blog because it had many music videos of songs from the past, of which many people would comment their opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment