Monday, September 7, 2009

Thing #1 Learning Habituation

All of the lifelong learning habits were very good ideas, altough "play" is often the hardest habit for me to practice. I have often said that 90% of time is spent doing things that you do not particularly want to d0, the other 10% is left for fun. The easiest of the habits for me to practice is to "view problems as challenges". I have honed this practice due to many problems that occur in daily life. I have experience using many web tools, I hope that this class will advance my knowledge of web tools and broaden my grasp internet use within the classroom. The blog was very easy to set up, and should produce some interesting activity. I feel that this activity will not only be interactive, but fun for the whole class.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I definitely think "play" is the hardest one for all of us. There just doesn't seem to be enough room in the world for college students to that.lol. I do agree that so far this is a very interesting class that hopefully everyone will be able to take something from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about play being the hardest.. I think it is even harder for me because, not only do I have my school responsiblities, but I also have 2 kids and a husband, plus I try to be active in my church, I very rarely get to "play"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned on my blog that you wish you had more life experience to draw from. I wouldn't worry about that too much...that's the only part of life that is predictable...the UNpredictability of it! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete